Thursday 17 August 2017

In my basket this week.....!





It's been a while - 'life' got in the way of blogging, but I have been doing a LOT of knitting and crochet!

In a bid to get some structure into the haphazard jumble of events that my life currently consists of, I've decided to try doing a blog post once a week, primarily to 'log' progress on various projects, as much as to get me back into the swing of regular blogging!

So, this week,  I finished:

A shawl - an excuse to use up scraps of similar colours


A hat and scarf (to add to the pile I'm accumulating for the Winter Shelter with a local Homeless project)


WIPs include:

Another scarf for the Homeless project - excellent TV-knitting as it's all Garter stitch and knit lengthwise (220 sts per row!) so you get nice stripes!


Trying out the 'Apache Tears' crochet stitch - quite pleased with it so far. Probably make it into a cushion cover.

 Now my challenge is to post again next week with a progress report! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment